Reputation: 68 Excellent
- Active Posts:
- 404 (0.18 per day)
- Most Active In:
- Skin Design / Deck Building (119 posts)
- 10-April 07
- Profile Views:
- Last Active:
- May 14 2013 02:03 PM
- Member Title:
- Junior Member
- 26 years old
- July 31, 1986
- Currently - China
- English Teacher
Posts I've Made
23 November 2012 - 12:05 AMThinking about getting the Surface but prob won't be upgrading main comp to that for a good while
01 August 2012 - 01:46 PMThanks as well Atom. Nice to have the issue gone. Might be good to either change the current download for the client or make a front page post that's easy to find for current users to change.
17 July 2012 - 08:56 AMI am sure I could have done this more detailed and added more too, but just shooting it out for now to at least give more discussion. Might come back to it later.
While I do think you got a bit of mumbo jumbo tossed in there Yik, you have a small point and I think I can help take care of that issue.
To start off, I do think this whole thing is a good idea of fully thought through from all angles. So putting up what it looks like I see so far that people want and this idea in general:
- New club system (Which gives me the feeling of some football style league going or basketball with the 5 people) takes guilds and pretty much adds achievements and stats. Also adding tourneys which at the moment from what is put up, looks like they will pretty much give achievements so I will keep these tourneys with the achievement category.
- Restriction of club members while others (Well Yik really atm but there may be more) would rather have more for whatever personal reasons and just the fact that having more friends together would be nice.
- Well, see no three just yet.
So then, what possible improvements do I think would be good? Do tell if you agree or disagree and why naturally.
- New club improvement system: Just like AA and VA; start up a CA. This can be used for:
- Increasing club vault size
- Giving club members boosts on an elemental attack in war (Can take these boosts pretty far and in the future, may be quite nice eh Atom? ^_~)
- Increasing amount of club members
- Give club members boosts on gold or higher rare chance when buying packs for limited time.
- The CA System: Instead of just using experience to get these points, winning games will be vital to earning these points. Also, each person to receive benefits will need a certain requirement met within their stats. IE Increasing club vault size the first time (Gives 25 slots?) will require 3 members in club and a total of 50 wins total. Second time, 4 people in the club with each member having 50 wins (Increases vault by 50?). Too add an additional member, 5 members must be in your club and there is a total of 100 games won in each game between all of your members.
-This is just a possible way to run this and still needs further thought-
- Add some extra benefits/prizes for these tourneys. Achievements are fun and all but currently, it looks like they will want more incentive to keep active and do these tourneys. (Could have a system set up where total number of games played in the tourney = prize level)
- Clubs can have a stat sheet as well with the total of all the players (Though I assume this would show up anyways). This could be used to show top ranking/strongest guilds.
- Tourneys should be designed to be within clubs only (Perhaps that is already the idea but I see FFA and "Needing discussion" so adding either way). If there is an issue with people not playing and then needing to decide who goes onto the next round, could setup something where the most active person (Not idle) in game advances. Though maybe the opt in function takes care of that.
Edit: Could make a basic level system too naturally for the club.