More guilds= more variety on darkwind=more people=yay.
Posted 14 April 2005 - 10:38 PM
Would someone in the guild be able to challenge Irvine and take away his title, or would it be a lifetime appointed position? [Also seriously doubting that they could win, if you played by your own rules] (not trying to make waves, just giving you things to think about =p)
What rules would the challenge imply? Or would that have to be decided between the challenger and chalengee? Who would decide? Could a challenge be denied? (Example: I am now the number 2 in the guild ranking. I would like to stay there forever, so I accept no challenges.)
Just things that I would like to know, obviously if they are a guild secret then I don't need to know, but was kinda curious ^^.
Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:10 AM
- You'd only be able to challenge the one in front of you
- You'd have one week to play a challenged game (you have no choice in other words)
- You'd only be able to challenge twice a week (so you'd best bring your game)
- Make the "challenge" 10 games instead of just 1, with 5 different styles of rules, you going first once and second once with those rules.
- And anything else I didn't think about
I'd do something like that, but then again, I haven't had that much experience with guilds .
Posted 15 April 2005 - 02:51 AM
Still need about 4 or so members...
Share this topic:
|Topic||Forum||Started By||Stats||Last Post Info|
|Disappearing Cards Fix||Known Triple Triad Extreme Game Issues||atomicstorm||
|Card Auctions!||Triple Triad Card Shop||PaKeLiKa||
|My Cards for trade.||Triple Triad Card Shop||Boko||
|Discard / Guild Bank||Construction Suggestions||Alliance||
|Event Decks - Vote For Cards + Set Amount||Construction Suggestions||Ekibiogami||