Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

Plans For 2017

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Jinvicious

Jinvicious

Homura

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2151 posts
  • LocationCocoa, Florida (United States)

Posted 29 December 2016 - 08:58 AM

So if 2016 was the year that killed everybody, then can 2017 be the year that TTE comes back to life? I for one miss the structure in my life of seeing a lot of the same people regularly, chatting about nerdy stuff and music and just chilling with people in chat. I think a lot of us agree that's what we loved above all else, not the game itself but the routine, the environment and the people where we could all just be our weird, socially unacceptable selves who were all just kinda stuck dealing with each other. (Especially me lol ) I dunno what everyone else (Well a lot of you I still keep in touch with) is up to with life recently, I've moved back to my home state, work for FedEx (Possibly being promoted soon) and am doing fairly well. I am kinda hoping the ball can get rolling on the game being brought back pretty soon because I've got a lot of fond memories of everybody and all the good times we had even if there were some bad times in the mix.

That being said, what's everybody else been up to in the past few years? My schedule right now being that I work mornings 5 days a week, have my own source of in come and my own computer would make it very easily to pick TTE back up once things get going at the very least slap a few people around at War and just chill with all the old faces, though a lot of you have my Facebook and Steam and interact with me regularly on there. I kinda shaved down the number of TTE people I had on my FB once I left TTE, I didn't feel like having to explain to 100+ people my reasons for leaving or deal with people trying to me into coming back, long story, 4 years ago now almost 5. Feels like it's been ages since we had a whole pile of us online just chatting about nonsense, collecting cards and having laughs at each others' expense. (Often at my expense) Not gonna lie, I do kinda miss it and hope 2017 will be the year new life finally comes back to TTE. What are your guys thoughts? 

#2 Athelston

Athelston

Office Supplies Salesman

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 64 posts

Posted 30 December 2016 - 04:44 PM

tl;dr :laughing:

Does it still work though?

#3 Y2Trips

Y2Trips

Trodain Empire GM

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 188 posts

Posted 31 December 2016 - 10:11 AM

Lurking..... .always lurking.

#4 JamesFate

JamesFate

Last of the Fated 8

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • Location...

Posted 19 January 2017 - 12:20 AM

So if 2016 was the year that killed everybody, then can 2017 be the year that TTE comes back to life? I for one miss the structure in my life of seeing a lot of the same people regularly, chatting about nerdy stuff and music and just chilling with people in chat. I think a lot of us agree that's what we loved above all else, not the game itself but the routine, the environment and the people where we could all just be our weird, socially unacceptable selves who were all just kinda stuck dealing with each other. (Especially me lol ) I dunno what everyone else (Well a lot of you I still keep in touch with) is up to with life recently, I've moved back to my home state, work for FedEx (Possibly being promoted soon) and am doing fairly well. I am kinda hoping the ball can get rolling on the game being brought back pretty soon because I've got a lot of fond memories of everybody and all the good times we had even if there were some bad times in the mix.

That being said, what's everybody else been up to in the past few years? My schedule right now being that I work mornings 5 days a week, have my own source of in come and my own computer would make it very easily to pick TTE back up once things get going at the very least slap a few people around at War and just chill with all the old faces, though a lot of you have my Facebook and Steam and interact with me regularly on there. I kinda shaved down the number of TTE people I had on my FB once I left TTE, I didn't feel like having to explain to 100+ people my reasons for leaving or deal with people trying to me into coming back, long story, 4 years ago now almost 5. Feels like it's been ages since we had a whole pile of us online just chatting about nonsense, collecting cards and having laughs at each others' expense. (Often at my expense) Not gonna lie, I do kinda miss it and hope 2017 will be the year new life finally comes back to TTE. What are your guys thoughts? 

Difficult to summarize the past (10 years?), went back to college and built a career in IT and technical education. 

Frankly, I am surprised (and happy) to see the game and website are still online. It is even more surprising to see new posts that still contain familiar names.

#5 JackieChan

JackieChan

Drunken Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 10 February 2017 - 07:19 AM

hahahaha still makes me laugh after 5 years

once things get going at the very least slap a few people around at War

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users