Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

How Does Can Haz Play Game?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Gringo335

Gringo335

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:29 AM

So wondering if anyone actually knows how to get the client or whatever to work properly? I thought it'd be nifty to come back and chat but apparently the client is broken. Updater needs updating cause it won't update the client. No web-based game play as far as I can see. Did the game finally choke itself out like so many people thought it would? I mean someone please tell me so I can either stop wasting my time with it and find other ways to get in contact with people.

#2 Gringo335

Gringo335

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 135 posts

Posted 27 March 2014 - 01:31 AM

Also, looking at some of the forum post's dates, no one has been on or said anything in ages. And if they have, it's been the same thing I just said without a legitimate reply on how to fix it.

#3 Arkelsa

Arkelsa

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 18 posts

Posted 02 April 2014 - 06:03 PM

Attached File  Game.jpg   104.53KB   3 downloads

I originally posted this under technical support for pinkspider on Dec. 19/2013

I will retest it now and post a follow up of how to get online again.

Step 1) Download TTE from: www.tripletriadextreme.com/_files/TTESetup.exe

Step 2) Run TTE Setup and install to folder of your choosing.

Step 3) Open the folder where you installed TTE.

Step 4) Run DarkUpdater (may not be neccessary, but i had to run it manually so it would update something to let me log in again).

Step 5) Run Dark Wind

This SHOULD let you login... I can't say for sure though, i'm running Windows 8 Ultimate x64, however i was able to login and hammer out a couple of games with Darksol just now.

Edit:: There is no FFV Deck, been gettnig black cards and the ones im missing seem to be that deck only so far, but theres also so many decks...

Anyways the black cards isn't really gamebreaking or anything like that, try logging in how i suggested, it may just work.

Edit:: Everything worked just how I said it would... Give it a shot if you still want to login.

As for your answer to is the game dead? That's truly a matter of opinion...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users