Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

Worst Final Fantasy Vii Sidquest Ever?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

Poll: Worst sidequest in FF7? (6 member(s) have cast votes)

What is the worst sidequest in Final Fantasy VII, in your opinion?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.
Vote

#1 Roxas20

Roxas20

"The Key of Destiny"

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationMD

Posted 05 April 2013 - 09:20 PM

Hey guys,

Anyone that has played Final Fantasy VII knows how much of a pain the sidequests can be. What in your opinion, is the worst sidequest in the game (most tedious) for you? Let us know!

#2 atomicstorm

atomicstorm

Master GM

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 27750 posts

Posted 06 April 2013 - 09:20 AM

I barely even remember the game :(

#3 Darksol

Darksol

Hax Slayer Crying - The Hax Survived

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationThat place

Posted 07 April 2013 - 12:49 PM

I still haven't finished this game.

#4 atomicstorm

atomicstorm

Master GM

• Administrators
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 27750 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:37 PM

i still have my psx memory card with my saved games on it lol

#5 JackieChan

JackieChan

Drunken Master

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1066 posts

Posted 07 April 2013 - 01:53 PM

getting yuffie but... :( no option

#6 TheBuFFster

TheBuFFster

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 45 posts
  • LocationMissouri

Posted 19 April 2013 - 01:35 AM

ok.
ive played FFVII at least 10 times from start to finish. i cast my vote for the chocobo breeding / racing because breeding it's a lot of {check baby type... fail... load file... check baby type... fail.. load... etc} to get what you need to be born, and racing takes forever. However, The racing part isnt really even all that necessiary, if yr patient with the previously mentioned tediousness.
My last few playthrus i didnt even bother with breeding. Id buy only the first stable, only see the sage (who tells ya how to breed everything... eventually lol) for the E skill Materia his Green Chocobo gives you. Id take out ultimate weapon and the ancient forest just before dropping into midgar at the end of Disc 2. Then once I could get into the northern cave... Id find the area with the water n vines everywhere. Random Encounters there include "magic pot" enemies, which you feed an elixer for lots of AP. Id grind those, and anything else that appeared, till i maxed out most of my materia, by which point my levels would be crazy high (likely maxed.) then id take out Ruby and Emerald (dont really need underwater materia but its nice to not worry bout time lol)to get a Full Master Materia set and a gold chocobo. then id get all the stuff breeding slowly opens up, lol.

also id like to note: theres some really cool stuff you can get in the battle arena... this can be very tedious as well. I think it should be listed up there but id still say breeding is the worst lol (unless your high lvl with lotsa counter materia and Added Effect=Contain goin on lol)

#7 YiKwangHang

YiKwangHang

Agent Wangforce (GM)

• GMs
  • PipPip
  • 112 posts
  • LocationThe Deep

Posted 21 April 2013 - 03:33 PM

The only viable contestant is Master Materia, that was some serious graft... The Chocobos were so unpredictable, just when you think you get it, bam... Wrong type, try again. The Master Materia took me a long time but it was just fighting more so I didn't think of it as too much of a hassle, although finding some materia was tricky.

With the other ones you listed in the poll, I thought Fort Condor and the WEAPONs were great fun. Emerald was a beast but with 78 Knights hitting him each turn, not so hard... W-Summon, Mime, Mime, repeat.

As for Condor, I loved that little game, hours of fun...Attached File  Toyotomi Hideyoshi blue.jpg   29.54KB   1 downloads

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users