Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo

Can Someone Please Explain This Site To Me?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2 replies to this topic

#1 Alchron

Alchron

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

Posted 23 September 2012 - 09:47 PM

Yeah, I'm new to the site and don't know what's what about this site, can you ACTUALLY play triple triad on here, and if so how? and how do I get cards.....please send me a message to let me know what's going on

#2 jackie

jackie

• GMs
  • PipPip
  • 366 posts

Posted 24 September 2012 - 02:06 PM

To play Triple Triad Extreme you'll need to download the client.

Click on the Launch Game button on the main page and then use the link to download the game.

Once you've done that you need to run the client. When the splash comes on your screen click the new user button (bottom left) and fill in the details required. You'll receive an email confirming your user name and giving you a random password. Use these to log onto the client. Don't forget to change your password to something you'll remember.

When you first log on you will be given a starter deck of 10 random FF8 cards, these can be viewed on the web site, use the same username and password to log in and click on 'my cards' under the game > game play menu. You will have to click the filter button for them to be displayed.

From then on it's just a case of either joining an open table or use the create button to make your own table to play games. I'd suggest spending some time playing around with the menus on the client to see where the in game links take you. Don't be afraid to ask any questions you may have when you log on most of the active players are friendly and helpful enough to answer.

Like most games there are quiet times so if you're unlucky enough to log on when people aren't active either hang around or log back on later in the day.

Most of all welcome to TTE and have fun.

#3 Slithered

Slithered

Entropist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCaracas, Venezuela

Posted 27 September 2012 - 07:43 PM

Yeah, I'm new to the site and don't know what's what about this site, can you ACTUALLY play triple triad on here, and if so how? and how do I get cards.....please send me a message to let me know what's going on

Hey there Alchron, yeah, this a Triple Triad based site and you can actually play it. Download the client using this link: http://www.tripletri...es/TTESetup.exe . Once installed, log in using the same username and password you used to enter this forum. Any questions regarding the game, you can ask me or the GMs in the game client.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users