- Clubs will be capped at 5 players. It will have all the regular guild functions. There will be a few initial guild achievements as well.
- Current guilds will have all the members removed except for the GM/officers and if there are still more than 5, we will remove officers by alphabetical order.
- Clubs cannot be disbanded without applying a new owner.
- There are 2 sets of stats - monthly and all-time.
- At the end of the monthly competition period (7 days prior to the last day of the month), there will be a playoff/tournament. Top 8 of each game moves forward.
- Tournament is a FFA tournament. You have to play 10 games with different people/combinations in the top 8. Best records/points wins. All games have to be played. (need expanding/discussion)
- Players also have stats as well that is relative to the club, such as games played, W/L/D, etc. These stats are reset if the player is removed from the club.
- Players also have an all-time stats relative to clubs. So there WILL be a history kept.
- There are no diminishing returns for playing the same player/club all the time.
- Players from the same IP cannot play ranked games.
- Win/Loss score: Points are earned (for ranking purposes) relative to the other individual/club record. The minimum is 2 points, the max is 50.
- Performance Score: If you blow out your opponent, there is a bonus. This is a percentage bonus. Perfect games give 25%, next step down gives 10%, then 5%.
- Points earned from these formulas are added to the monthly AND the all-time scores.
All games will require you to opt-in to a club ranked game. Unranked games are DEFAULT.
Let me know what you all think