Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

Dragonball Z/gt Deck

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
13 replies to this topic

Poll: Dragonball Z/GT Deck (3 member(s) have cast votes)

Let MasterRaiden make the deck?

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

255 Card Deck

You cannot see the results of the poll until you have voted. Please login and cast your vote to see the results of this poll.

Would you like to see my work on here while I make the deck?

Vote

#1 masterraiden

masterraiden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 09:52 PM

Yes before anyone says something I know there are a few dragonball z characters in Anime deck, but I believe that Dragon ball / z / gt should be its own deck because I can get 255 cards out of it, so what do you say? can you share your energy with me to allow me to continue this!

I know the names also have to be different if any of the decks already have that name.

You can recommend something and I might take it
I have so far 33/270 cards done - yes i will add cards if i think there needs to be
All level 10 cards are done!
there are 8 SE cards!

here are a few:
Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image
Broly, Gohan, Baby, Bardock, and Garlic
Posted ImagePosted Image
Bojack, Lord Frieza,

#2 GothicKratos

GothicKratos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2577 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:10 PM

If you're doing Z/GT, you may as well throw in the original Dragon Ball series, if you are familiar with it, imo.

Like the idea. Post examples.

#3 masterraiden

masterraiden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 24 May 2012 - 10:35 PM

If you're doing Z/GT, you may as well throw in the original Dragon Ball series, if you are familiar with it, imo.

Like the idea. Post examples.

actually it is all 3, its Dragon Ball, Z, and GT all in 1 - which is 260 cards

#4 zeromus

zeromus

Elite Member

• GMs
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, US

Posted 25 May 2012 - 04:18 PM

I like it, but I do have a few problems with it. If you're going to do a deck this important, ( and it is important considering how popular DBZ is) The cards need to be 100% high quality work. I'm guessing these are just samples, but if those were your final product you're missing the black and lines. Also I'd like to see all the DBZ cards from anime and anime 2 removed from there and moved to this deck..it would simply make more sense and with the whole 4.0 overhaul, I think it would be better to wait on actually "make" and do more preparing to make instead...although I'm not sure how long you'll have to wait..I'd just rather put off ALL decks for now instead of having them crapily made like several of the past few have been and just decide we'll fix them later since we're gonna have to with 4.0. but what do I know I could be wrong with my logic.

Overall definitely you get my approval for making this deck, but keep us updated so we can make sure your work is up to stuff :) (Btw since you said you're doing dragonball as well in there, you better include a perverted bulma SE as that was one of my favorite parts of the series as a kid :p)

#5 masterraiden

masterraiden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 25 May 2012 - 05:22 PM

I like it, but I do have a few problems with it. If you're going to do a deck this important, ( and it is important considering how popular DBZ is) The cards need to be 100% high quality work. I'm guessing these are just samples, but if those were your final product you're missing the black and lines. Also I'd like to see all the DBZ cards from anime and anime 2 removed from there and moved to this deck..it would simply make more sense and with the whole 4.0 overhaul, I think it would be better to wait on actually "make" and do more preparing to make instead...although I'm not sure how long you'll have to wait..I'd just rather put off ALL decks for now instead of having them crapily made like several of the past few have been and just decide we'll fix them later since we're gonna have to with 4.0. but what do I know I could be wrong with my logic.

Overall definitely you get my approval for making this deck, but keep us updated so we can make sure your work is up to stuff :) (Btw since you said you're doing dragonball as well in there, you better include a perverted bulma SE as that was one of my favorite parts of the series as a kid :p)

kk, i'll get tho's black lines in there, and get you your Perverted bulma SE card

#6 GothicKratos

GothicKratos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2577 posts

Posted 27 May 2012 - 02:28 AM

I would suggest game renders whenever possible.

#7 masterraiden

masterraiden

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Posted 29 May 2012 - 07:15 PM

I would suggest game renders whenever possible.

\
I did add a few characters from games/movies like vegeta's younger brother and Cooler, etc

#8 zeromus

zeromus

Elite Member

• GMs
  • PipPipPip
  • 518 posts
  • LocationMassachusetts, US

Posted 06 June 2012 - 02:07 PM

Are any of those cards finished products? because some are still missing black lines.

#9 GothicKratos

GothicKratos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2577 posts

Posted 06 June 2012 - 10:53 PM

\
I did add a few characters from games/movies like vegeta's younger brother and Cooler, etc

I actually meant as a standard. Firstly, they're generally higher quality images than the original airing of the series. Secondly, it streamlines your product. Finally, they should be extremely easy to access.

However, this is your deck, and I can understand going for a 'naturalist' look too, I am merely offering advice. (:

#10 Yukarie

Yukarie

Alpha Weapon

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 613 posts
  • LocationRussia, Novosibirsk

Posted 10 June 2012 - 06:46 PM

Before i do a vote i would like to see the whole character list if possible.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users