Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

Assitance needed for Summer fanfic

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
8 replies to this topic

#1 Slayerfortyk

Slayerfortyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 09 May 2011 - 03:54 PM

Hey Guys during the summer while I've all my free time I useal fill it with A large major story, last year for example was My Dark Kari story(Which by the way theres only 2 chapters left+ multiple endings that I hope to complete soon)

But anyway this story will be based on Final fantasy series, more persivicly the major mainline of the 12 games(I'm not counting 11 and 14). This idea came from me while I was being addicted to FF Dissidia 012(Which is awsome, but is the same game as the first but with Kain and Laguna, making it awsome) But anyway I'm basing this story as a follow up so there maybe spoilers so read if you dare. But anyway the story goes like this. Chaos the god of discord has been defeated by Cosmos the goddess of Harmony, Chaos use's this calm to launch his attack, chaos uses his powers of evil of the 12 worlds as it starts to take over it. He reserect's the dead villains of the world as his warriors and takes control of the monsters to create an army. But he's not stopping there, his powers is so great that it can taint and engulve the main heros the planets turning them into evil versions bent on destroying Cosmos and the light of the worlds. The only planet to be spared is the one hosted by Cosmos as she protected it and gathered her warriors to travel to the remaining 11 worlds to gather the remaining heros left free from Chaos's control.

So thats the main plot, Now this is were community support is needed, Like I said Chaos's takes control of several hero's in each world and because I like making the annoying, boring and bad charactures become evil seveal charactures are planned to be controled, but main charactures will also be controled because I want to focus on supporting charactures and one's that are highly surfivable. So if you have any charactures you want to surfive or be evil post a reply, also if you want them to be evil and have an idea for what there dark versions look like that would be most helpfull.

To help with the characture design here's a preview of the thought up charactures:
Evil guys:Cloud, Tidus, Squall, Ivine, Barret, Wakka, Snow, Hope, Zidane, Steirner, Yang, Vaan, Locke, Edgar, Kiros, Vivi, Bartz, Firion, Onion knight, Cecil,
Evil Girls:Tifa, Yuna, Lightning, Vanille, Rikku, Yuffie, Aerith, Rinoa, Sephie, Reim, Garnet, Terra, Beatrix, Penelo, Fran, Serah
Main charactures:Vincent, Freya, Amarant, Fang, Sahz, Rosch, Whole FF1 cast, RedXiii, Angleal, Zack, Laguna, Ashe, Bathier, Basch, Shadow, Blank, Cyan, Sezel, Lulu, Paine, Auron, Jecht, Kamairi, Kard,
Hopefully I can start work next month so until then......... see ya

Edited by Slayerfortyk, 10 May 2011 - 02:42 PM.

#2 Darksol

Darksol

Hax Slayer Crying - The Hax Survived

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationThat place

Posted 13 May 2011 - 12:13 PM

Just put Cecil back in his Dark Knight form....with more powers.
Onion Knight is just really four orphans dood...

Ill try to help if im around in the summer...

But remember just one thing...

:coffee:Drink Up:coffee:Dont Sleep:coffee:Get Hyper:coffee:

#3 noobgore

noobgore

Gore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 15 May 2011 - 03:46 PM

I think you gave the evil side too many of the stronger characters and they totally out number the good guys. If you want, add Noctis to the evil side (Versus XIII) and the main character of FF type zero to evil.

I don't care who gets killed honestly. Cloud could go back to the goodside during the mid section of the story because Zack does something.

#4 Darksol

Darksol

Hax Slayer Crying - The Hax Survived

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 316 posts
  • LocationThat place

Posted 15 May 2011 - 06:27 PM

What in the world is FF type zero?

-Boy gore, you really failed that other day...you need more of the one remaining truth left in this world.

:coffee:Drink Up:coffee:Dont Sleep:coffee:Get Hyper:coffee:

#5 noobgore

noobgore

Gore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 17 May 2011 - 06:25 PM

The new PSP of FF coming out:

Final Fantasy Type-0 - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research

#6 GothicKratos

GothicKratos

Veteran

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 2577 posts

Posted 18 May 2011 - 05:30 PM

The new PSP of FF coming out:

Final Fantasy Type-0 - The Final Fantasy Wiki has more Final Fantasy information than Cid could research

Previously known as Final Fantasy Agito XIII.

#7 Slayerfortyk

Slayerfortyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:03 AM

Who knows the personalitys and dehavours of the FF2-6 charactures well?

#8 noobgore

noobgore

Gore

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 129 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 25 June 2011 - 11:09 AM

Check it up on Final Fantasy Wiki (Its a pain...but thats what you have to do as a writer)

#9 Slayerfortyk

Slayerfortyk

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 153 posts

Posted 28 June 2011 - 01:14 PM

Yeah but takes too much time and it's hard to get a straight answer, better to hear it from a plater who actually knows it.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users