Triple Triad Extreme

Important Announcement!

The new forums are here! Pardon our dust while we integrate the new website layouts into this forum skin. To log in properly, you must use your TTE client username and password OR you can log in through Facebook. Read the tutorial here.

Photo
- - - - -

TTE Fanfic?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
15 replies to this topic

#11 Andrew

Andrew

Alien

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 744 posts

Posted 28 September 2010 - 11:43 PM

I'm always up for a good read, let's see what you peeps got up your sleeves.

#12 darkmoogle

darkmoogle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 08 January 2011 - 09:28 PM

i did it, years ago. posted just now.

#13 Slithered

Slithered

Entropist

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 91 posts
  • LocationCaracas, Venezuela

Posted 09 January 2011 - 01:54 AM

i did it, years ago. posted just now.

Where? Can't find it, at least in this thread.

#14 darkmoogle

darkmoogle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:18 AM

weird, i made a new thread and it's not anywhere.

so here it is:

TTOSFull.doc

it's in .doc, 55,000 words, 65 pages. there's going to be a lot of names you don't recognize, and a few you do, which is all because this was started like 6 or 7 years ago. there was a followup story i never finished (with the little piece at the very end being the segue into that), but since avelia found all these files for me on a floppy disc i figure i'll return the favor by actually finishing some stuff. in a while i hope to have this piece fixed up and a good solid start on finishing the next (two) part(s). outline is done; i just need a lot of time to sit and write. in the end the names will all be regular fantasy style names, and i'll probably take out all the references to squaresoft games in my ongoing attempt to produce something publishable.

consider this like the beta test. the alpha test was back when i first wrote it; now i'm selectively shipping it here and there as i get ready for the full release.

if anyone actually reads the whole thing through i'd like to know, and if you're that interested i have a few hundred pages of other writing to share (though only maybe another 20 or so pages of TTO - er, sorry, TTE - related material).

email at traditionology@gmail.com for feedback in case i forget this place exists again *nervous grin*

#15 darkmoogle

darkmoogle

• Members
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 09 January 2011 - 03:19 AM

ohhhh. it needs to be approved by a mod, probably because there's a link in it. so there'll probably be a reply appearing here and a thread appearing in the forum. the story is so long that there's no way i can easily copy-paste it in here, or even just attach it as a file. so im using a mediafire link.

#16 Avelia

Avelia

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 31 posts

Posted 11 January 2011 - 03:59 PM

Lazy bum, I can do it for you if you want. I think ppl would rather read it here than dling it through a link :P

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users